- When “what can I do for you?’ replaces “what can you do for me?” it changes everything. The road of servant leaders… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- The spirit of a leader is just as important as the vision of the leader. No one wants to follow a jerk. #leadership 2 days ago
- Leadership In a Word: Balance dougdickerson.wordpress.com/2018/01/18/lea… via @DougDickersonSC #leadership 3 days ago
- In honor of Dr. King. #MLKDay2018 #leadership https://t.co/pymmma6K3I 5 days ago
- Leadership In a Word: Empathy dougdickerson.wordpress.com/2018/01/10/lea… via @DougDickersonSC #leadership 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Discipline.
Once you have a burning yes inside you about what’s truly important, it’s very easy to say no to the unimportant. – Stephen R. Covey I’ve always had a fascination with learning the back stories of successful people.Be they entrepreneurs, … Continue reading