Your success as a leader is not the product of wishful thinking. Your journey comes through preparation and planning. If you want to know what kind of leader you will be five years from now then look no further that your friends. It’s not whether they can take the journey with you; but do you want to take the journey with them. Choose your friends wisely. When you plan your life on purpose you get intentional results. What is the difference maker? Faith. No plan is problem-free. You can plan for the future but you can’t predict it. Things happen. In Through adversity will come courage and character. In success will come gratitude and humility. The thread that connects the two will be your faith. Hold on to it tight and never let it go.
- 7 Lazy Leadership Practices ronedmondson.com/?p=21815 via @RonEdmondson #leadership 20 hours ago
- The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. - Churchill #leadership 22 hours ago
- The Power of Unseen Leadership dougdickerson.wordpress.com/2017/10/15/the… via @DougDickersonSC #leadership 1 day ago
- Gone Fishing …ickersonphotographyblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/gon… via @wordpressdotcom #photography #fishing #faith #motivational #MorrisIslandLighthouse #StAugustine 1 day ago
- Have a great week and remember - God has your back. Hold your head high, keep your faith strong. You've got this! #faith #leadership 2 days ago