Your success as a leader is not the product of wishful thinking. Your journey comes through preparation and planning. If you want to know what kind of leader you will be five years from now then look no further that your friends. It’s not whether they can take the journey with you; but do you want to take the journey with them. Choose your friends wisely. When you plan your life on purpose you get intentional results. What is the difference maker? Faith. No plan is problem-free. You can plan for the future but you can’t predict it. Things happen. In Through adversity will come courage and character. In success will come gratitude and humility. The thread that connects the two will be your faith. Hold on to it tight and never let it go.
- Failure gives you the chance to evaluate both your team and organization from head to toe. wp.me/p8hWOK-jJW… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Check out this article: Make Everyday a Great Leadership Day With 4 Simple Questions - scottcochrane.com/index.php/2018… #leadership 1 day ago
- 7 Reasons The Introvert Isn’t Talking in Team Meetings ronedmondson.com/2018/06/7-reas… #leadership 1 day ago
- The Things That Matter Most bizcatalyst360.com/the-things-tha… via @bizmasterglobal #leadership 1 day ago
- https://t.co/DuBkXJv1BG 2 days ago