Your success as a leader is not the product of wishful thinking. Your journey comes through preparation and planning. If you want to know what kind of leader you will be five years from now then look no further that your friends. It’s not whether they can take the journey with you; but do you want to take the journey with them. Choose your friends wisely. When you plan your life on purpose you get intentional results. What is the difference maker? Faith. No plan is problem-free. You can plan for the future but you can’t predict it. Things happen. In Through adversity will come courage and character. In success will come gratitude and humility. The thread that connects the two will be your faith. Hold on to it tight and never let it go.
- When “what can I do for you?’ replaces “what can you do for me?” it changes everything. The road of servant leaders… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The spirit of a leader is just as important as the vision of the leader. No one wants to follow a jerk. #leadership 1 day ago
- Leadership In a Word: Balance dougdickerson.wordpress.com/2018/01/18/lea… via @DougDickersonSC #leadership 2 days ago
- In honor of Dr. King. #MLKDay2018 #leadership https://t.co/pymmma6K3I 4 days ago
- Leadership In a Word: Empathy dougdickerson.wordpress.com/2018/01/10/lea… via @DougDickersonSC #leadership 5 days ago