Hang around successful leaders long enough and you will find one common thread among them—confidence! Confidence is the difference maker that separates the average leader from the great leader. What is your confidence level? Are you instilling confidence in others? Your ability to inspire confidence in others is one of the privileges of your leadership. But you can’t instill what you don’t possess. Becoming a contagious leader does not happen by accident. You have to work at it. How? Confidence is built in part by maintaining a personal growth plan that would include a regular reading program and having a good mentor/coach. Before you can impart into others you have to invest in yourself. You will become a contagious leader when you are a confident leader. The world needs confident leaders. Are you contagious?
- How To Bring Doers and Dreamers Together dougdickerson.wordpress.com/2017/10/22/how… via @DougDickersonSC #leadership 4 hours ago
- Let's Talk About Me... No, Let's Don't thebookchambersite.com/2017/10/20/let… via @thebookchamber #leadership 2 days ago
- 7 Lazy Leadership Practices ronedmondson.com/?p=21815 via @RonEdmondson #leadership 4 days ago
- The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. - Churchill #leadership 4 days ago
- The Power of Unseen Leadership dougdickerson.wordpress.com/2017/10/15/the… via @DougDickersonSC #leadership 5 days ago