Hang around successful leaders long enough and you will find one common thread among them—confidence! Confidence is the difference maker that separates the average leader from the great leader. What is your confidence level? Are you instilling confidence in others? Your ability to inspire confidence in others is one of the privileges of your leadership. But you can’t instill what you don’t possess. Becoming a contagious leader does not happen by accident. You have to work at it. How? Confidence is built in part by maintaining a personal growth plan that would include a regular reading program and having a good mentor/coach. Before you can impart into others you have to invest in yourself. You will become a contagious leader when you are a confident leader. The world needs confident leaders. Are you contagious?
- When you seek the welfare of those you lead above your own it will be the defining mark of your #leadership. 6 hours ago
- Self-leadership has become critical, and most of us have no idea how to lead ourselves. careynieuwhof.com/the-1-reason-y… via @cnieuwhof #leadership 9 hours ago
- When the best leader's work is done the people say, 'We did it ourselves.- Lao Tzu #leadership 14 hours ago
- One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency. - Arnold H. Glasow #leadership 1 day ago
- Are You Really a Team Player? bizcatalyst360.com/are-you-really… via @bizmasterglobal #teamwork #leadership 2 days ago