Hang around successful leaders long enough and you will find one common thread among them—confidence! Confidence is the difference maker that separates the average leader from the great leader. What is your confidence level? Are you instilling confidence in others? Your ability to inspire confidence in others is one of the privileges of your leadership. But you can’t instill what you don’t possess. Becoming a contagious leader does not happen by accident. You have to work at it. How? Confidence is built in part by maintaining a personal growth plan that would include a regular reading program and having a good mentor/coach. Before you can impart into others you have to invest in yourself. You will become a contagious leader when you are a confident leader. The world needs confident leaders. Are you contagious?
- Living vs Dead Leadership thebookchambersite.com/2018/06/22/liv… via @thebookchamber #leadership 6 hours ago
- Failure gives you the chance to evaluate both your team and organization from head to toe. wp.me/p8hWOK-jJW… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Check out this article: Make Everyday a Great Leadership Day With 4 Simple Questions - scottcochrane.com/index.php/2018… #leadership 1 day ago
- 7 Reasons The Introvert Isn’t Talking in Team Meetings ronedmondson.com/2018/06/7-reas… #leadership 1 day ago
- The Things That Matter Most bizcatalyst360.com/the-things-tha… via @bizmasterglobal #leadership 2 days ago