Hang around successful leaders long enough and you will find one common thread among them—confidence! Confidence is the difference maker that separates the average leader from the great leader. What is your confidence level? Are you instilling confidence in others? Your ability to inspire confidence in others is one of the privileges of your leadership. But you can’t instill what you don’t possess. Becoming a contagious leader does not happen by accident. You have to work at it. How? Confidence is built in part by maintaining a personal growth plan that would include a regular reading program and having a good mentor/coach. Before you can impart into others you have to invest in yourself. You will become a contagious leader when you are a confident leader. The world needs confident leaders. Are you contagious?
- Loyalty is a two way street. You can't demand it if you are not willing to give it. #leadership #loyalty 1 day ago
- Your success as a leader will not be characterized by an absence of fear but by what you did with it. #leadership 1 day ago
- Don’t allow your critics to throw you off of your game. Stay grounded and connected to the values that have guided you to where you are. 1 day ago
- RT @LollyDaskal: The Art Of Leadership Is Not Without Struggle @LollyDaskal bit.ly/1vdA5C4 #Leadership #LeadFromWithin #HR 1 day ago
- If the challenge we face doesn't scare us, then it's probably not that important. - Simon Sinek #leadership 1 day ago