Confidence is a needed leadership characteristics but is one that is easily misunderstood by others. Confidence is what sets you apart in that you are sure of yourself- your abilities, your purpose, and your qualifications to lead. It’s not an arrogance that causes you to believe that you are better than anyone else, but it’s what gives you the enthusiasm to lead. Conceit, by definition, is having a high opinion of oneself that may not be justified. So, how do you find the right balance? I believe the answer is found when you walk in confidence and in humility. Leadership is not a right, it’s a privilege. When you lead with humility and confidence you are acknowledging that this is only temporary. Lead with confidence but remember- it’s not about you.
- 7 Lazy Leadership Practices ronedmondson.com/?p=21815 via @RonEdmondson #leadership 20 hours ago
- The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. - Churchill #leadership 22 hours ago
- The Power of Unseen Leadership dougdickerson.wordpress.com/2017/10/15/the… via @DougDickersonSC #leadership 1 day ago
- Gone Fishing …ickersonphotographyblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/gon… via @wordpressdotcom #photography #fishing #faith #motivational #MorrisIslandLighthouse #StAugustine 1 day ago
- Have a great week and remember - God has your back. Hold your head high, keep your faith strong. You've got this! #faith #leadership 2 days ago